Thanks for stopping by! I've thought about starting a blog for some time now, so here it is! I am a single parent, full-time student, bargain hunting, homeschooling mom to a great kid with some unique needs. Oh, and I'm on a weight loss journey too so yeah, I'm on a mission...or several! So I'm calling myself a M.O.M--Mom on a Mission! Hardly ever a dull moment around here, come along for the ride!





Friday, February 26, 2010

Another step forward!

I've taken action on my health over the last several months, little by little, bit by bit. Without getting into too much detail, I've made steps towards a huge piece of all of this for myself, and anyone who is a mom knows how hard it can be to make time for yourself. Hoping to keep moving forward there. This relates to a lot of my 'missions', in fact, in a way, it affects all of them.

So I'm getting ready to watch Fast Food Nation, grabbed the book too, their relevant to my nutrition class but I'll admit to having been afraid to watch/read because I don't know if I wanna know, yk? If it's bad enough to keep me away from the drive thrus (which we rarely hit anyway) then that could be a good step on the weight loss mission!

Back with my thoughts on it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment