Thanks for stopping by! I've thought about starting a blog for some time now, so here it is! I am a single parent, full-time student, bargain hunting, homeschooling mom to a great kid with some unique needs. Oh, and I'm on a weight loss journey too so yeah, I'm on a mission...or several! So I'm calling myself a M.O.M--Mom on a Mission! Hardly ever a dull moment around here, come along for the ride!





Thursday, February 25, 2010

More on the missions...

I'll get through them all at some point! In fact, I can probably roll those last few together.

Successful student. I'm a full time student in my first year of school. This past fall was my first exposure to college (I'm one of those 'non-traditional' students) and it's been interesting. I did very well with a 4.0 for the fall semester and took a class over winter which proved to be a bit more challenging but I managed to get a B. Those winter classes sure go fast! Anyhow, I've got an interesting course load this semester and am currently looking for the happy balance to keep up with all of my classes. I've learned that taking the first exam or getting back that first graded project is a good way to get the feel for the rest of the semester and I think I'm at that point now, between today and Monday I'll have had something major in every class and I'll be able to get a better feel for things going forward. Right now, I've got so much reading to do, it makes my head hurt just thinking about it all! But I'll get through it, because I'm a M.O.M!

No comments:

Post a Comment