Thanks for stopping by! I've thought about starting a blog for some time now, so here it is! I am a single parent, full-time student, bargain hunting, homeschooling mom to a great kid with some unique needs. Oh, and I'm on a weight loss journey too so yeah, I'm on a mission...or several! So I'm calling myself a M.O.M--Mom on a Mission! Hardly ever a dull moment around here, come along for the ride!





Sunday, February 21, 2010

So now I'm a blogger!

Welcome to my blog! As I mentioned, I've considered becoming a blogger for a while now, so here it is!

I don't want to be too repetitive, but if you find yourself relating to any of my 'missions', then come back often and enjoy the read! There's always something happening around here and I like to talk, so you'll have plenty to read!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment